Montag, 23. Januar 2012

I *heart* Zooey Deschanel

Zooey Deschanel is just adorable!!!
I admit that I havn't recognised her before watching "New Girl" the first time (only some weeks ago) but her character in this serial is so prepossessing that I liked her from the first second.

Her chaotic way of life reminds me sometimes of myself :) But Jess is way more crazy than I am *haha*
She shows that if you can laugh at yourself and you are self-confident about who you are and how you feel and what you do... you can cope with everything - thats what I like the most.

And her style is also very lovely - in the serial and in her real life.
As "Jess" she appears way younger - always cute little dresses and skirts and funny pyjamas and stuff like that. A great mix of sweet and nerdy :)

In my opinion her real-life style is more grown-up and sexy but also still dreamily and beautiful.
 


I gonna watch an episode of "New Girl" now... I'm kind of addicted :D
xoxo

Keine Kommentare: